Are you fed up of?
- Spending hours searching for coaches
- Collecting and counting money from parents
- Printing off and handing our paper flyers to parents
- Having to manage waiting lists
- Creating registers and keeping them up to date
We thought so.
Clubs for Schools is just remarkably simple. We’ve created a simple website that automates the whole process of running your extra curricular clubs programme.
It works for any type of club, whether
- you need a new coach or club leader,
- you already have an external coach of club leader in mind, or
- you’re running a teacher or volunteer run free club
Basically, any club, any time, any day.
Meanwhile, once you’ve spent a few minutes setting up the clubs, you don’t need to do anything else!
Step 1: Claim your school
Step 2: Set up each club in less than a minute
Step 3: Download the flyer
Step 4: Sit back and relax – we’ll find you a coach and take care of the rest!
What do you need to know?
Any coach who comes to your school will have:
- A DBS certificate that is less than 3 years old that meets the Clubs for Schools policy
- A Level 2 certificate in the sport they’re coaching (or relevant experience)
- Good references
- Public liability and personal indemnity insurance