Are you fed up of?
- Spending hours searching for coaches
- Collecting and counting money from parents
- Printing off and handing our paper flyers to parents
- Having to manage waiting lists
- Creating registers and managers
We thought so, you should manage all your clubs with Clubs for Schools.
It’s remarkably simple. We’ve created a simple website that means parents pay less and yet coaches earn more. Meanwhile, once you’ve spent a few minutes setting up the clubs, you don’t need to do anything else!
Step 1: Claim your school
Step 2: Set up each club in less than a minute
Step 3: Download the flyer
Step 4: Sit back and relax – we’ll find you a coach and take care of the rest!
What do you need to know?
Any coach who comes to your school will have:
- A DBS certificate that is less than 3 years old that meets the Clubs for Schools policy
- A Level 2 certificate in the sport they’re coaching (or relevant experience)
- Good references
- Public liability and personal indemnity insurance